CEED stands out as a market leader in Environmental service providers and over the years it has developed a competitive edge in handling Emission Trading projects.
To assist with overwhelming demand for our research and development in climate change issues, we seek experienced/fresh Graduates/Post graduates, Engineers, Environmental managers, Ph. D’s to join our highly skilled and motivated technical knowledge team.
To be eligible for this position applicants must have the following background knowledge:
- Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to the environmental problems.
- Good Knowledge of emerging environmental market in particular climate change mitigation issues. (eg. Kyoto Protocol)
- Work experience in the fields of energy, environment, consultancy, financial services, would be treated as an asset.
- Knowledge of using various standards, protocol tools would be considered as an added advantage.
Apart from above, applicant must have the following traits:
- Sharp analytical mind with a problem solving attitude.
- Work on own initiative and ability to complete the task independently.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet the deadline.
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Professional approach towards the work.
If you feel that you possess the above qualities, the respond to us with the following documents.
- Cover letter (Not to exceed one page).
- Resume (In the format attached).
All documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following address:
Centre for Environment Education & Development
Unit No. 117,
IDEAL Devji Kesavji Industrial Estate,
W. T. Patil Marg,
Chembur, Mumbai - 400071, India.
T: +91 22-6575 2268
F: +91 22-252 10721
E: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org